Why I have no free plan for me?

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies

hello everybody, should it be there a free plan to show here? why there is no for me?😆 by the way,  I have not added any teams yet.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tommy Zhang -

Which web page did you find this list on? I just checked https://miro.com/pricing/ and it showed the Free plan followed by the Team plan - no “Starter”. Its possible this might be a region-specific pricing model as I’m based in North America...

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The page being shown is what is shown when using the Add teams action:

@Tommy Zhang - The Free Plan exists so that anyone can sign up for Miro and use it for free. If you are already a member of a Miro team--free or not--then you are already using Miro.

If you want to create your own free plan team, you would have to leave all teams that your Miro account profile is associated with at which point Miro will detect that your account profile is not a member of any team and prompt you to create a free plan team. Once you have done this, you can ask to be added back to any teams you were previously a member of (NOTE: When you leave a team, you will no longer be the owner of any boards you created and risk losing them).

Another option is to create a new Miro account using some other email address, and then add your current Miro profile as a member of that new team, and then make them a Team Amin. Now you will have a new Free Plan team on your existing Miro account profile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Interesting to see this too:

It looks like Miro is experimenting with renaming the Team Plan to Starter Plan. This makes sense to me. 

that’s helpful, thanks