Skip to main content

One of my most used feature and super welcome addition was the resize multiple images to fit width or height. I can’t find it anymore in the context menu - it only appears on selecting a single image and adds only the original or half size functions. 

single image
multiple image

Hi @Gergely Fejérváry 

Thanks for raising this! I completely get how valuable the resize multiple images feature is, and it should indeed be available as mentioned in this article.

​​​​​​
I was not able to reproduce the issue on my end. In the meantime, can you please test with the following and provide the testing results? This is to help me better isolate any variables like the browser, extensions, etc 

• Switch to the Miro app if you’re using the web version, or vice versa.
  • Try using Incognito mode or any other browser’s Private mode. This helps rule out issues caused by cache, cookies, or browser extensions.
    ⚠️ If some extensions are allowed in incognito/private mode, temporarily disable them.
  • If everything works fine in private mode, clear your browser’s cache and cookies, sign out, and sign in again before checking in standard mode.
  • Disable all extensions for your browser and check again.
  • If you use a VPN, try switching it off/on.
  • Switch to another browser.
  • Try using a different network.
  • Test it on a second device.

Hopefully, one of these steps will do the trick! If the issue persists, feel free to reach out again, and we’ll dig deeper into it.

If that does not help, please share the following:

1. Does the issue appear on one specific board or on all boards for you? 

2. Does the issue appear only for you? Have you heard about similar issues on these boards from your colleagues and collaborators?

3. When did you start observing this issue? Please share the approximate date and time.

4. What type of app you use? Is that Miro in the browser, Desktop app, Mobile app, or Tablet app? Does the issue appear in Miro both in the browser and the app? If the issue appears in a browser, could you please specify which one you use and what's its version?

Hi Eca! Thanks for getting back to me. It is indeed a weird issue. 

I am using the desktop app, but tried it in browser too.

I do use a VPN but that never resulted in faulty behaviour before or since.

I myself was trying to figure out why it happened or what caused it, my ideas that I tested

• Maybe caused by more than one type of image ? - nope
  • Maybe accidentally selected some other element along with them - nope
  • Maybe size limitations? -nope
  • Maybe in a web browser it works? - nope

But then - it suddenly just started working again.

It seems like it was limited to that one board, and only yesterday - as on older boards it still works as expected, and a separate test board I created today works as expected.

So… mystery but problem solved (for me).

Apologies for not updating the question with this info - I was looking to just delete the post but then got sidetracked, and promptly forgot about it.

Hi @Gergely Fejérváry 

Thanks so much for the update, and no need to apologize! I appreciate you sharing the steps you took to troubleshoot the issue—it’s great that you were so thorough in testing different possibilities. I’m glad to hear that the problem has resolved itself.

We’ll keep the post up just in case anyone else runs into this issue and finds it helpful. If anything similar pops up again or if you have any other questions, feel free to let us know in this thread.