Where did my board go?

• 22 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Just logged in to find my boards are not there. Where did they go? I’ve got 4 boards that i’ve no idea where they came from - which i’ve resigned from - and now can't find the ones i want. I’m not really to concerned about whatever confusing access structure has allowed that to happen, but i am interested in getting my board back. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Robert Dandridge -

Are you a member of multiple teams? If you check the left edge of the Miro dashboard, do you see more than one icon? If so, you might be in a different team than your normal one which is why your boards aren’t showing up…

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Example:

Have you found your boards? I am missing my boards as well, where did they go? How can I get them back? This is quite urgent! Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Have you found your boards? I am missing my boards as well, where did they go? How can I get them back? This is quite urgent! Thanks! 

@Melike - A common scenario here is that you were removed from a team where you created your boards.

Here is an article I put together with more info/details on this scenario, and how you may be able to find them again:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/article-how-to-find-and-hopefully-recover-a-lost-or-missing-board-13123