When trying to add SOME Jira cards to a board, they just disappear

• 1 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi! I am having a weird problem, just like the title says: when adding jira cards to my board, they load up and instantly disappear.

The weird thing is that I have like 50 more cards in the same board!

Is there a limit?

3 replies

Hi Juan!

Sorry to keep you waiting. It looks like your issue needs a bit more investigating on our side, so I have created a support ticket for you. Our Support team will get back to you via email as soon as possible! :)

Meanwhile feel free to review our handy article :pencil2:Possible issues with Jira Cards and Jira add-on

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your patience! :turtle:

Have exactly the same issue. Some cards will disappear after being added, some will appear fine. If you try and add several cards at once and include even one of those “broken” cards they ALL disappear.

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear about this issue!

Per the similar case above, kindly see the recommendation below:

The Jira card momentarily appearing and disappearing again in most cases means that the Jira Admin who connected the integration does not have access to this particular Jira ticket anymore. The board tries to create a card and sends a request to your Jira instance, but we receive a response that the permissions are not present for the ticket, and thus the card-creating process is terminated, and the card disappears. 

To solve the situation in this case, would you please ask one of the admins of your account, to reconnect the Jira Cards integration? 

Would you please ask them to simply click Disable and then Connect again? 
?name=inline-872697920.png

This will not affect any active cards that are already present on your team's boards but simply re-sync the available Jira tickets​ in the picker. 

This will also enable personalized authorizations for your team members, new functionality that we recently released: after that, you will be prompted to authorize in Jira on the boards, and all the changes you do to cards on the Miro boards will be sent to Jira from your own name - before that, they were sent from the name of your Jira Admin which is not the most convenient way. 

Let me know if that helps! 

All the best,