What is the best scale, dimension, zoom % to use?

• 11 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Does it matter what size, scale, dimension zoom %, font size you start with/use?

I need to ensure the boards I create (which have several frames for a very interactive workshop) can be easily seen and used by participants with different screens/devices. 

We use a lot of stickies which need to be big enough to be read from, as they are laid down but often different participant’s stickies appear at very different sizes - can I control the sizes of the stickies so they are the right size to fit the frame and can be easily read?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lily Pender -

I usually go with a consistent typeface size of 24 for text boxes and then proportionally scale all the supporting objects (e.g. rectangles, frames) around those. In general, you’d want folks to be able to navigate the board without having to constantly zoom in or zoom out.

Kiron

Thank you that is really helpful.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I just submitted a Bug… when I went to insert a Frame Default Template “Letter” it was tiny and nothing looked correct in regards to scaling.  For example the Large Sticky was almost the entire Letter Frame.