Was a creator, now just a viewer

• 15 February 2022
  • 2 replies

I was a creator on the board. I invited a person, so there were two of us there. Then we stopped using the board. And now I noticed that she invited one more person aaand they made me just a viewer (??). But this board is actually created by me. I’d like to delete the board and all the users from it because I now need a new one

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@fraufrai -

Unless you transfer ownership of a board, it shouldn’t happen automatically or accidentally. If you are using a Miro free plan, is it possible one of the other team members created additional boards? If so, then you might have hit the limit of three active (for editing) boards, in which case if yours was the oldest it would have been set to view only for ALL users (not just you).

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@fraufrai - As @Kiron Bondale mentions, if you are on the Free Plan, the entire team is only allowed three-editable boards at any given time.

If someone created a new board(s) and surpassed your three-board limit, now board may be in VIEW-ONLY mode - here’s what this would look like:

You can read more about Free Plan limitations here → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730373-Free-plan