Voting results get lost

• 5 September 2022
  • 4 replies

We do a voting on 5 boards in parallel which lasts 7 days. Each day I look in there the overview shows “0 voted”. 

On Friday I had a test and voted on one of the boards and a colleague of mine did, too. 

At that point in time the overview showed “2 voted”!

Today (Monday) I had a look again and the overview is back to “0 voted”

Where are my votes gone?

That`s a high prio issue for me as we are doing a organizational development activity at the moment in a very sensitive user environment :-(

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @mamu !

I’ve converted your post into a ticket as it requires some investigation, and the Support team will get back to you via email as soon as possible 😊

Great thanks @Arina Groznykh .

Maybe some update from my side. The votes are not lost 😀🎉. After 7 days we did close the voting and could see the votes.

It seems to be simply a problem with the representation of the already given votes in the UI.,  As soon as a user leaves the board the count of already given votes is lost

That’s really a problem imho when you imagine a 7 days running asynchronous voting without any information about participation rate. 

@mamu Thank you so much! I was so worried that I was in the same trouble! But happy to see they were not lost!!

Yaz.

There definitely seems to be a bunch of bugs with longer voting periods. I have tried running multiple day vote and it simply keeps ending in advance of the allocated time. This is also a multi-stakeholder strategic event and it has seriously damaged Miro’s reputation among some serious players, like the Africa CDC, the US CDC, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the US Government. I have already raised a ticket, but the inability to chat with support in times of serious challenges like this is really below par, and I have a paid consultant account with Miro.