Voting plugin in miro not showing in installed apps

• 1 February 2022
  • 5 replies

I installed the Voting Plugin by Miro in order to be able to plan voting sessions in advance and not live during my event.

The problem is that the app is installed but I cannot see it in my available apps and I cannot use it.

Same for google drive.

Can anyone help?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Michele Erba - If you have the new UI, it should be up in the Apps panel:

You may need to expand the panel:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Perhaps the are both:

@Robert Johnson Many thanks for your help!
I can see the normal voting app in the Apps panel

but what I would like to appear is the voting plugin:

It’s installed but not appearing anywhere.

I tried to reinstall it but nothing changes:

My ultimate goal is to be able to PLAN voting sessions instead of having to set it up manually “live” each time from scratch.

Thanks in advance for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Michele Erba - The “Voting Plugin” and the “Voting” app you are seeing in your interface are one and the same - the icon you are seeing in the Marketplace was the old icon before Miro updated the board UI.

There are plans to add the “saved for later” feature for voting. I would suggest that you subscribe to the following thread for updates by either leaving a reply or clicking the subscribe star under the original post description:

https://community.miro.com/product-news-31/easily-involve-teams-in-decision-making-with-our-improved-voting-6161?postid=28562#post28562

@Michele Erba - The “Voting Plugin” and the “Voting” app you are seeing in your interface are one and the same - the icon you are seeing in the Marketplace was the old icon before Miro updated the board UI.

There are plans to add the “saved for later” feature for voting. I would suggest that you subscribe to the following thread for updates by either leaving a reply or clicking the subscribe star under the original post description:

https://community.miro.com/product-news-31/easily-involve-teams-in-decision-making-with-our-improved-voting-6161?postid=28562#post28562

Thanks, I’ve subscribed and fingers crossed. The “save for later” function is crucial.

Cheers