Vote and select NEW Miro swag here 🗳

Vote and select NEW Miro swag here 🗳
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Miro Community, 

It’s a new year and with that comes…NEW SWAG! And this time around, we’re looking for your help. We’ve worked closely with our Miro creative team to produce new design concepts based on feedback and ideas submitted from our talented collaborators all over the world. We’ve narrowed it down to some great options and we would love for your thoughts to help us make final selections.

So, what do you say? Check out our board and vote to let us know what we should produce as part of our next launch. We can’t wait to see what you think. 

Can’t wait to see your favorites! 

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Voted!

This board is the perfect use case for my “Contributor role” Wish List post 😊

Userlevel 4

Absolutely obsessed with so many of these swag items!! Can’t wait to see what the community votes for! ❤️

Userlevel 4

@Annie @Jonathan White @Alejandro De Blasi @Jenna Fuentes @Michelle Murphy !!

Did you vote?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Did someone say swag!!!!😁 Voting now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Please partner with Swatch to make a classy looking Miro watch (maybe split into your four primary colours with your "m" in the middle. Or just these symbols in it:

VOTED! Awesome picks you got there on the board of voting!

Hey Shira and Mansouka!

I approached you on LinkedIn too :)

We can and want to make your swags for Miro!

We use Miro in LinkedPort and we encountered with the swag vote.

We offer end-to-end, tailor-made professional solutions & services for swags, customized branded merchandise, sourcing, manufacturing, importing & international trade.

I believe working together can be beneficial to you, and a great deal of savings to your company on your expenses on swag.

Let me know if you have any questions or you would like to test us on your next order.

We can make them all in the highest quality, sample service included!

I guarantee you won't be sorry!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Voted!! I loved the Wham song T Shirt 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

VOTED! Awesome picks you got there on the board of voting!

Hey Shira and Mansouka!

I approached you on LinkedIn too :)

We can and want to make your swags for Miro!

We use Miro in LinkedPort and we encountered with the swag vote.

We offer end-to-end, tailor-made professional solutions & services for swags, customized branded merchandise, sourcing, manufacturing, importing & international trade.

I believe working together can be beneficial to you, and a great deal of savings to your company on your expenses on swag.

Let me know if you have any questions or you would like to test us on your next order.

We can make them all in the highest quality, sample service included!

I guarantee you won't be sorry!

Thanks for sharing! We’ll be sure to follow up if there is a fit :)

Voted!!! I loved ALL of them!! Can’t wait to see the end results! 😍

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Voted!!!

😍

Voted!!!! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Voted,

Love the hoodies!

Voted! I loved the Wham song T Shirt and hoodies! I usually love to wear this when me and my friend play with nerf blasters on the weekend.  Really love this! Thanks for sharing buddy!