Skip to main content

I’ve created a MIRO board on my work email, which I’ve subsequently been locked out of with the error “only available to educators in the education team”. I can view it, but I cannot open any of the items on the board. Anyone know how to get back in, or how to duplicate the board to another account I do have access to?

Hi @Abbie Vickress,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Since you've been locked out of the board due to the team settings, here are a few steps you can try to regain access:

1. If you have an admin for the Education Plan, reach out to them to see if they can adjust your permissions or help you regain access.

2. You can also reach out to other members of the team and request to be invited to the board.

3. If you can still view the board, try duplicating it. You can do this by:

• Clicking the board name at the top left.
    • Selecting "Duplicate" (if available), which will create a copy of the board in your new account (you’ll need to have editor access for this option).

If these options don't work, I’d suggest contacting Miro support and providing them with your account details and the board’s URL. They may be able to help you restore access or transfer ownership.

Let me know how it goes, and I’ll be happy to assist further!