Using Separate Devices

• 22 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I am brand new to Miro and currently I am on a free plan. 

I am just creating my first board and would like to know how I can see and continue working on my board across 2 different devices. 

I created the board on my iMac however when I go to my MacBook to continue work on it, when I click on the board image on my dashboard, it only shows me a blank screen. I can still see it perfectly on my iMac. 

Any ideas why this might be happening. 

Thanks in advance

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ladi Sonaike Are you logged in to the same account on both devices? Are you using the desktop app or browser? Have you tried clearing cache?

Hi there,

@Henrik Ståhl I am using Safari on both devices and yes I am logged in to the same device on both devices. On my dashboard, I can where it says Boards in this Team, I see exactly the same thing on both devices. When I click on the thumbnail on my MacBook, I get a blank board with all the tools that one can use but it isn’t showing the chart that I am currently working on

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ladi Sonaike - Perhaps the co tent is there, but you're on a different spot on the board.

Try either:

1. Right-clicking and selecting Show all or

2. Use the Cmd + 1 shortcut.

Hello @Robert Johnson , right-clicking and selecting Show all worked perfectly. I can see everything exactly the same now. 

Thanks very much