Skip to main content

Hi ,

Can you please advise how to configure Vibe Display as an interactive Display to Miro , I have seen the option before I upgrade to the new version .

​Hi @Hussin Mahmoud 
I’d be happy to help here!
You should be able to launch Miro in the Chrome browser on a Vibe display. However, we cannot guarantee the level of experience that you might have. As for now, these are the interactive devices that support Miro:

• Microsoft Surface Hub 2S
    • Sizes: 50” and 85”
  • Dell Interactive Touch Monitors
    • Sizes: 55", 65", 75" and 86"
  • Cisco Webex
    • Webex Board 55S (Size: 55-inch edge LED LCD) - designed for huddle and small spaces up to five people
    • Webex Board 70S (Size: 70-inch edge LED LCD) - designed for huddle rooms and small spaces of up to five people
    • Webex Board 85S (Size: 85-inch edge LED LCD) - designed for large collaboration spaces such as auditoriums, training spaces, and classrooms, where co-creation is the primary focus
  • Avocor

The good news is our product team is considering Vibe as one of the devices to be tested in the future and hopefully, there will be more updates on this soon.

I hope it helps!

Hi @Hussin Mahmoud!

We’ve recently released improved experience for interactive displays and it’s also available on Vibe devices. Could you please give it a go and share your feedback?

Here’s the article about how to install Miro on Vibe.