Update files from Dropbox

• 19 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi guys,

I uploaded a file from Dropbox using the upload tool in Miro and it is updating but the second and third files I uploaded are not updating ! I tried almost everything, uninstalled Dropbox and install again. Replace the files in Dropbox folder but it’s not working

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @claudiomartins71 

We didn't receive any other reports of similar issues, and everything loads well on our end. 

In the meantime, there is a good chance that something on your end causes the issue you are experiencing. To that end, could you please try these basic troubleshooting steps and share the results with us:

1. Try the Incognito mode or any other browsers' Private mode or window. This allows us to rule out the possibility that the issue is caused by cache and cookies or some browser extensions. If you have some extensions enabled in the incognito/private mode - please temporarily disable them.
    If in the Incognito mode everything works fine, make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies and then sign out and back into your Miro profile anew before checking the process in the standard mode. Additionally, please disable all extensions for your browser.
  2. If you use VPN, try switching it off/on.
  3. Switch to another browser/network/device, if possible, and check the situation there.

If the problem persists after performing the troubleshooting steps, please See How to contact Miro Support.

Hope this helps!

Hi Fara,

Thank you for your kind support. I’ve tried but it’s not working. I tried OneDrive instead but it’s not working as well. 

kind regards,

claudio