Answered

Uninstall Plugin

• 22 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

I recently installed a plugin: https://github.com/GreenAsh/code-highlighter

Since then I’ve noticed judder/delays like when selecting or moving objects, even on fresh boards with few elements. I’ve tried to uninstall the plugin to see if this is the problem but I cannot see any way of doing this. 

I’m a little bit stuck because Miro is barely-usable and i have no way of getting back into a default state.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 22 October 2020, 21:15

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Nick Tune - From your Miro dashboard, click on the settings gear icon (top-left, under the Miro logo), and then Apps & Integrations, select the App and then choose your Uninstall option:

Badge

Thanks @Robert Johnson. That worked.

I can’t believe I didn’t find that. I looked in so many menus. Very grateful for your help.

why this plagin stop working today?

I think the UI has changed as I cant find a way to uninstall this.  Can anyone help please?

I am in the same boat as @Duan .

From my board, there is no gear icon below the Miro logo. There is one to the right of it, but it does not have and Apps & Integrations options. It does have a Discover apps and tools option, but from that screen, I cannot find my installed apps either, only new ones to install.

Found it.

From the Miro Boards tab, click on the drop down for your team, and then select Apps & Integrations:

From this apps and integrations page, you can select the plugin and then uninstall at the bottom of the plugin page.