Unable to view Miro Dashboard (and contact support)

• 15 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

When I login to Miro, I am just met with an animated screen with the Miro-logo that never goes away:

I get the following errors in the javascript console:​​​​

Since I’m not able to login, I’m not able to contact support 🤦 I have tried clearing browser cache and cookies, but the error persists. The Status page for Miro says “All Systems Operational”.

What do I do?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@andreas_enkeleksamen - A few other things to try/check:

1. Disable any VPNs - see this article (could also be a WebSockets issue).
  2. Disable any antivirus software
  3. Are you able to/have you tried from another device or network, e.g., from a mobile hotspot
Userlevel 1

Thank you for the tips:

1. I don’t use a VPN. The WebSockets test comes back with “WebSockets seem to Work for You!
  2. None installed (on a mac)
  3. I tried in Safari on the same machine, and it worked. I also got it working in an incognito window in Chrome, but it does not work otherwise.

I thought the issue might be related to some outdated cache, but clearing cache and cookies does not resolve the issue.

I have the Ghostery extension installed, which potentially could have blocked some connections, but the issue persists even when disabling this extension.

I have a problem similar to yours. Also, Miro does not load in Google Chrome. However, everything works when I switch to the incognito window. Did you manage to find a solution?

Userlevel 1

I have a problem similar to yours. Also, Miro does not load in Google Chrome. However, everything works when I switch to the incognito window. Did you manage to find a solution?

I haven’t found a solution yet, but when I do, I will try to remember to post it here.

thank you

Userlevel 1

@Dmytro Legedz, I was able to find a solution.

I had the TikTok Pixel Helper extension for Chome installed:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tiktok-pixel-helper/aelgobmabdmlfmiblddjfnjodalhidnn

When disabling this extension, I was able to login to Miro again.

Thank you very much. I will try