Skip to main content

Hi,

All of a sudden I am unable to resize, make wider or narrower table objects using the DB Entity Relationship diagram template.  When I select the object and hover over a side line I get the double arrow icon, but the table will not actually resize, it is not locked, I cleared cache and logged in and out and refreshed the board with no luck.  When I try to resize, a blue sizing line shows up underneath the table and also underneath other tables nearby on the diagram that I am not selecting, but the table will not resize.

Hi @Jeff Stetson,

Thanks for reaching out!

I could not find the exact template you mentioned. Could you please share the Template’s URL link from the template picker website?

This will help me look into the issue more accurately. Looking forward to your response!

Hi @Eca,
Just checking in to see if you can repro the issue and if you have any guidance, thank you. -jeff

They are not from a template. He’s talking about the shapes with the ERD tag in Diagramming. They are not resizing.

Yes, correct, thank you, the ERD Entity shapes are no longer resizing. @Eca , @Sultan Sallaj 

I am having this issue as well. It is greatly interfering with getting documentation created for my team. FYI I submitted a support ticket.

Same issue.  Relieved to see I’m not the only one. This is a ridiculous problem to have!  Anyone have any luck resolving?

I'm having the same issue, last week was working normally, I noticed it stopped working this Monday. 

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for following up on this thread!

I converted your post and comments to a support ticket so this can be investigated more thoroughly. Please see their response in your inbox.