Answered

Unable to rename frames

• 10 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi folks, I have created a number of frames and was able to rename them. But when I was creating a new frame last night I was unable to rename the frame. The other functions such as Export that are in the same menu as Rename work though. Any advice on this?

Thanks loads!

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 10 December 2020, 02:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Vickie - Some questions:

1. What happens when you try to go into Edit mode by clicking Rename, double-clicking the frame, or selecting the frame and pressing enter - does the current frame name become highlighted? E.g., here I am clicking the frame once to select it and pressing the Enter key:
  2. How are you accessing the Miro board? Browser, Miro desktop app, mobile app, tablet app?
  3. If a browser, what happens if you
    1. close and re-open the browser?
    2. sign out and back into your Miro account?
    3. access the board in a private/incognito browser window?
  4. Have you tried another browser?
  5. Does this happen in another browser on another device?
  6. Do you have other people that can access this board and see if it happens for them too?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Vickie -

Can you confirm the frame is not locked as that will definitely prevent you from renaming it? Also, is the frame inside another frame as that sometimes creates “odd” behavior?

Kiron

@Robert Johnson, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I followed your steps and I can rename the frame now! Woo Hoo~~

@Kiron Bondale The frame is not locked but thanks for that tip too! Appreciate it :)