Skip to main content

Hi Miro Team !

We have trouble to get email alert in these days.
we could get email alert mssg like attached screenshot if invited members are tagging our team before.
However, in these days, even if there is a newly added comments or mentioning, we don't get a notification. The smartphone application keep sending an alert without a problem, so could you please help to solve this issue?

Hi @Hansoll WF 

Thanks for reaching out!

Please note that each user's email notifications can be customized in their profile settings. I recommend double-checking your settings to ensure that all the relevant boxes under Email notifications are ticked for new comments or mentions.

If everything looks correct and you're still not receiving alerts, feel free to share more details, and we can investigate further.

Hi @Eca,

As I checked our notification setting, all related boxes are selected as attached screen shot. Even after we contact in here, there was a new mention on the board, but we did not receive an email notification.
Could you please look into this issue again to resolve? Thanks!

Hi @Hansoll WF 

Sorry to hear about your issues. There’s one last setting we can try, and hopefully it works.

Inside the board you want, you can set preferences to follow all threads; this sends updates when comments are made. This is an individual board setting, so this works per board, per user. It is not a universal setting (other users might not want to get pinged all the time, for example).

Hope this helps.

Hi @ElvaMiro 

According to your advice, we update setting same as your screen shot.
I also hope this change could be a solution for our issue.
I will reach out again if the problem doesn’t resolve after a few days.

Later, we found that guests do not receive email notifications.

However, we had received the email notifications for a long time, but the emails are not coming from 1~2 weeks ago.

Please notice if the guest members will not receive the email notifications from now on.

Thanks.

@Mentioning people on the board – Miro Help Center

Hi @Hansoll WF 

Ok, still not sure what is happening. I converted this into a support ticket and someone will reach out to you shortly. Thanks for your patience.