Skip to main content

Hello dear community,

I have multiple Miro accounts. Since yesterday, I can no longer access the account/boards that I created with my Apple ID using the „private.relay email " feature. Recently, I’ve been unable to log into my account because the Apple ID login no longer works. When I try, I get the following error message: {"code":"unknownError","message":"Something went wrong. Check the logs for more information.","reason":"unknownError","status":500,"timestamp":"2024-08-16T16:57:19.027620763Z","error":{"code":500,"message":"Something went wrong. Check the logs for more information.","reason":"unknownError","context“:{}}}.

Apple Support has informed me that this is a server error (Status 500) on the third-party provider’s side, specifically related to the connection between Apple and Miro (and the private relay feature). Unfortunately, Miro has not yet responded to my inquiries.

The problem is that there is important information on the board that I desperately need. I’m worried that I won’t be able to access it anymore.

Has anyone had similar experiences or knows how I can regain access to my original account or if and how this error can be fixed?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @Pilea12 

Thanks for reaching out to the Miro Community and sharing your experience! This issue might impact your workflow.

I just converted your request to a support ticket so our team can help you and investigate the issue further!