Transform my team board to personal?

• 27 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I shared 2 of my boards with the team, but I don’t need anyone to have access to them. How do I “movie” these boards to my personal space instead of a team?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tetiana Bilokin -

Can you clarify what you mean by personal space? Is this a separate (free) Miro account used for personal boards, or do you just mean you want to continue to have it under your work account but not have the board visible to others?

If the former, then you’d need to share the board with your personal account and then you can copy & paste or duplicate the content to a separate board in your personal account. If the latter, then you can modify the share settings on the board so only you can see it.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tetiana Bilokin - Not every user will have their “own space”. If you have a paid (or Education) subscription, you can hide the board by setting the team access to “no access”:

This makes the board “private” -- more on this here:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011114519-Public-boards-vs-private-boards

You would also want to make sure that the board is not in any Projects that have been shared.

And… you would want to make sure that the board as not be directly shared with any users, e.g., this board has been shared with @Kiron Bondale: