Trackpad when Zoom out in Safari browser shows all my browser windows instead of zooming out just miro

• 11 August 2022
  • 1 reply

When I open Miro in Safari/MacBook and I want to zoom out of a board then Safari zooms out all Tabs I have open in my browser instead of the Miro board ! 

Is quite painful and especially during meetings I can't zoom in and out with Trackpad !

How can I solve this ? 

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Blerta,

I tried to reproduce the issue you're describing but was able to catch it only once out of 10-15 attempts. I also haven't seen similar reports before. My recommendations would be:

• checking if the same issue occurs in mouse and trackpad navigation mode,
  • starting adding content to the board on a 100% zoom level; this way, there is a bit more wiggle room for zooming in and out,
  • always clicking at least once anywhere on the canvas before zooming in/out; during my testing, I could zoom out to see browser tabs after switching between other tabs open in Safari.

Maybe other Community members who faced similar issues could recommend something else. If none of my recommendations help, feel free to consider switching to the Desktop app