Skip to main content

Toolbar is pixelated

• 25 September 2020
  • 2 replies

When the toolbar appears when an object is selected, it turns into unrecognisable pixels. Only on the grid background, not when it appears on objects. This is in the app.
Anyone else experience this? 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rickard Linder - I assume you are referring to a desktop app and not mobile. I have not seen this before and when I try a number of similar actions using the Windows 64-bit desktop app (version 0.4.2) on Windows 10 Home (2004) I cannot replicate what you have shown.

A few questions:

• What is your OS?
  • Which desktop app are you using? If Windows, it is one from Miro’s desktop apps page or from the Microsoft Store? (they are different)
  • What is your navigation mode set to when you are doing this?
  • Can you zoom out a bit and show what you’ve got on you’re board and what you’ve got selected? It’s hard to try to replicate when I can’t see what’s going on and don’t know the pre-conditions to the scenario.

Hi Robert, and sorry for not being specific on the OS etc, so here are my answers:

Mac OS Catalina. I did have the same problem in Chrome and switched to the app to have more stability. In Chrome there was a setting I could turn off and it seems to have worked there so I might go back to Chrome. The problem is random in the app, so it is hard to predict.

I am using the desktop app from the website

The navigation is switched for me, to mouse mode.

Here is a new screenshot.

I will also add the settings changes I hade to make in Chrome to get rid of this problem, that I also have had on miro.com and even in the Teams app the other day. 
I am aware it could be a hardware problem but I wanted to reach out as it happens randomly.
Thanks
Ric