Too many notifications

• 9 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi - My boss gets every comment notification (number on comment bubble) even if he’s not @ notified. Using the Miro help tools/instructions we have removed comment and email notifications except the @ notifications and he still sees every comment. I need them because I’m Product Manager but he’s finding it too overwhelming. 

Does anyone know how to control comment update notifications? 

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Priscilla Armstrong.

Could you please clarify whether you're referring to the in-product notifications or emails? 

Also, could you let me know if your boss has unfollowed the threads on the boards from which they receive notifications:

If not, please give it a try and let me know if it helped!

Hi, and thank you. Good question. In product notifications. The small numbers on the comment bubbles in our Miro project whiteboard. 

We’ve tried ALL tools suggested, even shutting off the “Follow all threads” feature. And my boss is still getting notified if there are any comments in dialogues where he’s not @name identified at all. I’m the admin and get all notifications. He shouldn’t be seeing them all. It’s making him stay away from the board which is problematic. 

We suddenly have the same issue, is there any other solution?

Hi - did anyone figure this out? I suddenly started getting multiple emails for every modification to a board from my team. I check all the items mentioned above and my settings are set to not receive notifications. Yet, I am now receiving almost 1 email per minute with summaries of activity. How do I go back to quiet?!!