Skip to main content

Does anyone know if, and why, the timer function has changed overnight? It now doesn't seem to support hours in countdowns anymore and won't go higher than 99:59 minutes.

This is a problem for me as I often host asynchronous collaborations where I allow input to be given over the course of one or more days. Participants really like there to be a countdown for how much time they have left…

But maybe I just accidentally toggled a setting?

There's no change visible in the Change log but the Help article has been changed...

@Michiel Ykema -

The Miro team was piloting this new timer functionality over the last month or so. A few of us were involved in the pilot and feedback was provided which hopefully will get worked into updates to it. For example, I had echoed your concern about not being able to set it for more than 99 minutes to the product team.

I’d recommend formally adding this as a wish list item following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron

@Michiel Ykema - In case you missed it, the new Timer app was officially announced today:

New improved timer plugin with music 🎶

@Michiel Ykema - In case you missed it, the new Timer app was officially announced today:

New improved timer plugin with music 🎶

Thanks for letting me know Robert! Unfortunately it only confirms my issue…

And although use music a lot in my sessions, I must say I can't imagine ever using the terrible canned stuff that was put in. :confounded: