The submit button doesn't work when I apply for free student account

• 22 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

When I tried to use my student email(.edu.au), and upload the right screenshot, I found that the submit button didn’t work no matter I’ve tried.

All the information is right, but there is no reaction when I press the button.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rupei Gu - I just tried (twice) with no issues.

I did note, however, that if there are any fields that require attention, Miro doesn’t warn you near the Submit button or do they move you up the form to show you the any errors.

Did you try scrolling up to review the issue?

Did you try another browser? May a private/incognito browser window, to see if there are any extensions interfering with the form submission?

Yes, Miro doesn’t warn me near the Submit button or move me up the form to show me the any errors. And I tried to use another browser, but it still doesn’t work. @Robert Johnson 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Are you able to try another device, e.g., from a phone, tablet, another computer?

If none of these options work, please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

It would also be helpful for the rest of the community if you were to come back here and share what the Support team told you.

@Robert Johnson I just tried again, nothing has change, but suddenly it worked. Thank you