Skip to main content

Hello! One of my board doesn’t work: loading is endless. I tried to copy this boad, but faced with the same problem. What can I do for solution?

i have the same problem! With this error in my console. Doesn´t load in different browsers oder with different user or in a different team. I really need help with this. We use this board to manage a productive project.

Hi @Dariya Pyatina and @Bernd Schepers 

It seems like both of you are experiencing the same issue with boards stuck in an endless loading loop. Here are a few steps that could help resolve this problem

• Sometimes, browser extensions or cached data can interfere. Try opening the board in an incognito/private window or use a different browser. (skip this step if you already tried this)
  • If the issue persists, try clearing your browser’s cache, as old data might be causing the problem. Here’s a quick guide for clearing the Chrome cache.
  • Make sure your network is stable and meets Miro’s minimum requirement of 8 Mb/s. If you are using a VPN or proxy, try toggling it off or check with your IT team to ensure Miro is allowlisted.
  • If the issue remains after trying these steps, I recommend submitting a request to Miro Support. You can include your browser console logs to help the team identify any specific issues.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if the issue persists after trying these steps.