Telegram bot

• 18 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi!

To track changes on certain Miro board and receive notification at telegram chat I decided to create extremely simple golang telegram bot. It just checks the content of the board and notices when some difference occurs.

Share this app and hope someone may find it useful:

https://github.com/konstgav/miro-board-telegram-bot

Will it be useful to improve app and add facility to send link to Miro board via telegram chat? What telegram bot features will be useful?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This is great! Would love to learn more about your workflow. What’s the main usecase you’re using this bot for? e.g. do you have some boards that you need to constantly monitor for changes?

Userlevel 1

@farbodsaraf , you are write. This bot solves only one task it informs me about any changes at one fixed bord. I want to get some feedback to understand if it is nessesary to make bot universal for different boards. What specific object it should monitor? 

Badge

I want to get some feedback to understand if it is nessesary to make bot universal for different boards. What specific object it should monitor? 

Hi! It will be very useful to inform new comments on a fixed board please add it