Answered

Team member has left company but not left Miro - help

• 21 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi there

I have 2 member license for work and my colleague who used the other account has left. I have been able to copy a few boards to my account but left several boards which a view only.

I want to copy all the boards into my account and then give the account to my new staff member when she/he starts. I am the Admin.

I have searched for this use case but cannot find a response.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 22 May 2021, 01:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Steven Bonner - Without knowing which plan type you have, I will assume the Team Plan as you mentioned “two licenses”.

You should be able to delete this user from the team and keep the paid “seat” available for the next person - if you are on the Team Plan you must keep this additional seat to meet the two-seat minimum requirement.

The process should be same for most paid teams in that when you Delete someone from a team, you should be prompted to take ownership of their boards and projects:

And then you can choose to take ownership of their boards and projects:

Yes @Robert Johnson  I have a Team plan with two licenses.

OK so followed the instructions above. It looks like ownership of the boards has automatically moved to me. Is that correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Steven Bonner - Sounds like it worked. Once your new team member starts, you can assign the unused seat to them.

Many thanks @Robert Johnson first class support. Have a good weekend.:smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You’re welcome, @Steven Bonner, and the same to you!