Team is not manageable

• 18 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Dear Miro-Team,

There was existing a User in our company, that created a Miro-board once, that is accessible for everybody in the domain.

The user has left, and I have control over the mail address now. I just want to delete this team, because I can't administrate it, due to the fact, that only that old user is admin for it.

The problem is, I can't sent a password-recovery mail, because that mail is just not arriving in the postbox. 

I assume, the user has altered its mail within the account to its private one, so the password-reset is not working anymore. If he did so, the access to the domain should be denied. Currently we have the situation, that a foreigner is controlling a team within our domain, what is unacceptable. 

Could you pls. help us to get rid of this unwanted team and disconnect this account from our domain, due to the fact that user is not working for us anymore?

Best regards

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Linus Espach - Technical issues/requests like these should go directly to the Miro support team. I will convert this post into a support ticket on your behalf

In the future, you can find the Miro support request form from your Miro dashboard using the "learning center/guide" (?) icon, Get help, Support: