Answered

Sticky note capture incomplete

• 19 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I am trying to upload hand written post it notes and convert them to text.  Not all of the text on the note is being captured.  I have tried multiple times, multiple surfaces, multiple types of notes with various handwriting and none of them are complete after text conversion.  Sometimes it is the last line and sometimes it is more.  I will be part of a group activity next week and some of the participants will be physically writing versus electronically creating stickies.  I really NEED this to work properly.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have searched through the topics and community and don’t see a solution to what I might be doing wrong. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 19 January 2021, 21:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jennifer Vahalik -

I’d suggest opening a support request with Miro Support as I’m not sure any community member will be able to troubleshoot this feature given how straightforward the process to use it normally should be.

Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jennifer Vahalik - The stickies capture feature is definitely not perfect. While the process should all use the same code in Miro’s back end, have you tried uploading the photo from both your phone and from a laptop/desktop device?

What about taking a picture of the same stickies using a different camera?

If you have followed all of the tips listed at the bottom of the Stickies Capture Help Center article, then I would suggest submitting feedback to Miro via the support form.