Skip to main content

Good afternoon, 

I am completely stuck on this. I have a large board I am trying to open (ironically, my project today was going to be breaking it out into separate boards to improve performance.) The board will not load, it is stuck in perpetual loading status. I have tried many options to address this issue:

1. Refreshed cache/browsing history
  2. Refreshed using ctrl + shift + r 
  3. Attempted to open board in other browsers
  4. Attempted to open board in Incognito
  5. Attempted opening via a different network
  6. Attempted opening via a different device
  7. Restarted browser, device, and router
  8. Exported board and attempted to boot from re-upload. 

Does anyone have any advice or is anyone else encountering this issue today? I am on the starter plan and cannot submit a ticket. Unfortunately, this board contains time sensitive information. 

Thank you!

Corn

Hi @Corn 

Wow - that doesn’t sound good. And you’ve done all of the standard tricks like cache.

I don’t have a definitive answer for you, so sorry in advance. But I can say that Miro makes extensive use of your browser’s cache - which means any limitations on your personal machine could show up in how Miro behaves.

It says you’ve tried a different machine - did you make sure you tried a BIGGER one with more memory? And maybe on a different network (throttling . . . )

Cheers, Ken

Hi @Corn 

Thanks for reaching out and detailing the issue you're facing. I've converted your post into a support ticket so our team can assist you directly. They’ll be able to look into this further and help you resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Please keep us updated on the outcome, as it could be helpful for others in the community.

Kenneth & Eca, 

Thank you both for your advice/action! If I am able to find a solution to this or the situation improves, this topic shall be updated to hopefully help others navigating this problem. 

@Kenneth Ritley - re-bigger machine, unfortunately that doesn’t appear to do the trick either - have tried on 3 separate devices (1 tablet, 1 mac laptop, and a windows desktop with gaming specs.) 

Thanks, 

Corn

@Corn - To clarify for all readers, and for your future reference, since you have a paid subscription, i.e., the Starter Plan, you should be able to create your own support ticket by following these steps:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

And while a board backup file download and restore is very similar, have you tried duplicating the board? That's the only other other thing I can think of that you didn't list in your troubleshooting steps. 

Oh, one more: try the Miro desktop app:

https://miro.com/apps