Skip to main content

Is it correct that there is no celebration /  confetti tool in Miro yet?
It would be really helpful to have such a feature. In workshops its always nice to celebrate the end of a section in a workshop. 

@Floor Verschure - Currently there is not out-of-the-box functionality in Miro to do this.

I suspect that it is only a matter of time before Miro adds something like this. In the meantime, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

@Floor Verschure 

one workaround could be to add a videofile at the end of the seminar like this:

or this one:

or what about a firework:

Michael​​​​​​​

@Floor Verschure

one workaround could be to add a videofile at the end of the seminar like this:

or this one:

or what about a firework:

Michael

Thanks Michael, 
That's a good workaround indeed! 
When I click play it will not play in the participants view or will it?

It will only play for you. It would be most effective if you were to be sharing your screen over a 3rd party app (Zoom, Teams, etc.).

It would be fun to trigger a confetti explosion all over the board...maybe when you move a card into the “Done (for sure, this time)” Kanban column. On a serious note, seems like people respond to confetti. Sounds like an integration. 

@Robert Johnson@Floor Verschure@jtk :

I have created a wish based on the need for confetti:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/triggered-automatic-automatic-action-2696

Best
Michael

@mlanders - Your idea seemed to be based more on automating actions and not about the idea of a confetti/celebration effect, so I have created the following idea → Confetti/Celebration effect

@Robert Johnson :

Yes - it’s more based on automaticly play something when …

An addition is getting into my mind … I will add it to my wish and of course I voted for confetti!!!:sparkles::red_circle::blue_circle::sparkles:

Michael