Question

Some features missing

Hello! There aren’t some tools on my boards:  1) presentation mode, 2) screen sharing, 3) activity (free plan; browser version; i am the owner of the boards). What could be the reason? I’ve checked 1, 2, 3, 5: 

1. Check the Miro Status Page for reports of potential performance degradation
  2. Check if the issue is reproduced in incognito (private) mode and a different browser
  3. Disable the browser extensions. Sometimes they clash with Miro processes (e.g. Grammarly with the text widgets). 
  4. If you work in the Desktop app, reset the app data
  5. If you experience performance issues on a specific board, try duplicating it and see if the issue persists on the copied board                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Thanks in advance! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Daria111 

There aren’t some tools on my boards:  1) presentation mode, 2) screen sharing, 3) activity

There have been a number of changes lately. Presentation Mode is now a part of the new Interactive Presentation Mode:

I believe you have this new button:

Activities - This feature is only available for Business, Education, and Enterprise Plans. Here it is on my Business Plan:

Screen Sharing

Screen Sharing is now only available in Video Chat (which is only available for Starter, Business, Consultant, and Enterprise plans.

The alternative for Free Plan users could be to use Interactive Presentation Mode to start a Board or Frames sharing session and have your participants join the session when prompted. They could also choose to follow you on the board. Or you could use a 3rd party application for screensharing, e.g., Zoom.

Thanks a lot!