Skip to main content

Account with no boards

Installed Miro on my iPad pro A1584 running 16.7.8

On the iPad Miro is unable to open, message is about board too large.

Just to update you all, I’ve been having this problem since I started using Miro this semester.  It was suggested that I use less pictures and less writing.  My Miro boards have not been crashing since I’ve been making them smaller.  Thanks for that suggestion!  But I still get the warning that the board is too big.  I took a screenshot of a board that I would not have considered big, but still gave me the warning.  What you see in the pic is the complete extent of the board.  It was snippets of problems my students were doing on whiteboards in class. I didn’t actually write any complete problem here, just parts where my students needed guidance.  Is this really too much for a Miro board?

Thanks for the reply, Connie. My issue however, is slightly different; I can open all my boards just fine, on the web, as well as on my iPhone (I have an iPhone X, hardly the most recent model). I can not open MIRO (notice I am not saying Miro BOARDS, I am talking about the APP itself) on my iPad Pro (running iPadOS 16.x.x

So it is not my Boards that seem to cause the problem, as the Miro app already says my BOARD is too big, even when I am not trying to open a board, but rather just the app, so that I can get the overview of the boards I have on the Miro App homepage.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience while we continue working on this.

The team has conducted some research and made improvements that should help reduce performance issues. However, since some of you are still encountering errors, we’d be happy to convert your comments into support tickets so our team can investigate further and review your cases individually.

Please check your inbox for the support’s response. 

I’m having the same problem. I have zero boards. I signed up for a brand new paid account.  I can load the web app on my iPad. But I get the board too large loop when I try to open the app. Please convert to a ticket and help me solve this. 

i have an iPad Pro using version 16.7.2 with 70 gb free space

Hi @David Bessler 

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. I converted your post to a support ticket, and someone will be in touch. 

Hi everyone, 

As per the support team, the issue was resolved after some of the users updated their ios to the current version (18.0.1). Could you please check if this issue persists on the current ios version?

I will update the title to SOLVED. Please feel free to let us know in this thread if this issue persists on your end.