Signing up for meetings beta?

• 10 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3

I am very excited about this feature - I soooo want to get rid of using Teams. I signed up a few days ago (after getting an email) but have heard nothing - not even a confirmation that my sign up was received. Anyone know how long the process from sign up to access takes?? Or have I missed the Beta boat :sweat:

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Ruth Newnham, I’m really glad to hear that you are excited about Smart Meetings! 

I’m reaching out to you through a private message to check a few details and see whether you have Smart Meetings already activated.

Kind regards,

Jennifer

Hi @Jennifer Yzelman - would you be able to help me with getting this feature setup for my account as well? I believe we have an enterprise account. Thank you!

Userlevel 4

Hi @PDS, thank you for reaching out through the community platform!

Would you be able to reach out to your Customer Success Manager? They will be able to share all the details we would need.

Thank you

@Jennifer Yzelman Thanks for the response! Is that our internal customer success manager, or our account rep from Miro?

Thanks again!

Userlevel 4

Hi @PDS  You should make sure it goes via an admin on your side, and then they can get in touch with a rep on Miro side.

Thank you!