Show Template panel on dashboard

• 17 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I accidentally toggled the option to “hide Templates” on my dashboard, and now my template panel above my list of boards has disappeared.  I would like to toggle it back to show, and I can’t find the option anywhere.  I know it appears on the left, but I would like to turn it back on.  

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Melanie Petrucci once you hide the panel, it moves to the sidebar. It appears that this cannot be undone.

This is for Starter and Business plans. For Enterprise plans, the panel is hidden by default.

Thanks Paul.  That is a surprisingly terrible feature. I’ll try a ticket to see if they can restore it.  Personal preference for me, as it adds extra clicks in the side panel.

I’m not sure that is accurate, as we are on an Enterprise plan and ours is not hidden by default. I’m not sure why it isn’t a toggle, as that makes most sense.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

If you do go ahead and submit the ticket, I’d love it if you could update this ticket here with the response you get as it will aid future support to other users.

@Paul Snedden here’s the ticket reply:

Thank you for reaching out to Miro and raising your concern about the 'hide' button in the template bar. We're here to help!

I'm afraid that clicking the 'hide' action is irreversible. However, you can still explore the Miro community templates gallery by clicking Templates or  Miroverse on the left side of the dashboard.

I generally lhink they do a great job with features in Miro, but this is pretty ridiculous.