Answered

Sharing Boards with other Teams

• 27 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello Miro Community, We have a question, which may be simple enough (but puzzling for us). We started with a Miro Personal a/c and created boards with content. We have now formed a new Company wide Team, and wanted to know how we would migrate the board/s & content from Personal account to our Company Miro account? Many thanks, M.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 27 August 2020, 20:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mo Hamzian. I believe this excellent post by @Kiron Bondale will be just the thing you need! Have a read: 6 ways to provide someone with a copy of a board you own.

Hello Guys

I have a quick question, how possible is to share only certain part / or certain frame of my board ?

Thanks 

Userlevel 4

If you want people to focus on a particular frame you can click on the frame and select Copy Link. This will allow the user to go directly to that frame. They can still see the rest of the board, but this is what I’ve used many times when collaborating with folks so they can focus in on the frame where collaboration is needed.

Hi Kevin

Thanks a lot, good tips, I also discovered a great function to hide a frame, this allow me to hide all parts that I do not want to share or disclose 

keep it strong with Miro !