Se necesita mejorar la performance del Lápiz (pen)

• 9 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Tiene mucho retraso al escribir, y es muy molesto, para escribir a mano alzada. Deben mejorar la performance del lápiz a mano alzada, para ser utilizado en tablets. Gracias!

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Denise!

I don’t speak Spanish so Google translate had to help me and I hope we will be able to communicate well!

First of all - Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to let us know what you think of the performance of the pencil. This helps us to make our great product even better!

I would love to pass on your feedback - can you tell me in a bit more detail what it is that you think is not working great, e.g.

• Is it only on tablets where you are not happy with the performance? 
  • Do you feel it is not precise enough or feels clumsy to use?
  • when exactly do you experience a delay with the drawing? 

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!:smiley:

Hello! Good to get in touch! I will try to explain, the problem is when I try to write with the pencil freehand on the tablet, it has a lot of delay in writing, also, although I can modify the stroke, but it looks imprecise. I am using a Galaxy Tab 6 with Stylus Pen, which is specifically designed for drawing, so I understand that the problem is not the tablet. I think the biggest problem lies in the small strokes, like letters ...
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Denise!

Thanks for specifying the issue! I have reached out to colleagues of mine who are more knowledgeable in this area and have passed on your feedback. 

Once I hear any news I will be sure to update you!:incoming_envelope:

Userlevel 3

¡Hola, Denise! ¿Hay un retraso con otras apps en la Galaxy o solo con Miro? En mi caso, utilizo un iPad Pro con mucha RAM y el Apple Pencil, y todo funciona bien.