Saved board

• 12 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Dear Miro community, I have logged into my (free) Miro account after about 18 months and I  can't find the boards that I created which is pretty distressing as it contained extensive notes about a very important personal project which was put on hold. I definitely saved the board but can’t see it in my list. Can anyone help? Thank so much.

5 replies

@miro admin Can I please get some urgent help on the above request. Many thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Tagging @Miro Community Team as @+miro_admin is not an official Miro-owned user account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Tagging @Miro Community Team as @+miro_admin is not an official Miro-owned user account.

Thanks for tagging us in Rob.

Let me look into this issue for you @Anthony Xydis and our team will get back to you! In the meantime, have you looked into this Miro help article on recovering deleted boards? It has great troubleshooting tips that may be able to solve your issue. Let me know if it helps! 

How to Restore a Deleted Board: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572614

Thank you @Robert Johnson Very much appreciated!

@Manouska I looked at the article early on and it didn’t help. I had installed the app on my Mac at home. I thought it would be saved there, however the app then couldn’t be updated with a new version of my mac. Essentially it contains a summary of my business plan and I didn’t save it anywhere else which is pretty distressing. I can share the name of the board if that helps? Thanks again to you both for coming back to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @Robert Johnson Very much appreciated!

@Manouska I looked at the article early on and it didn’t help. I had installed the app on my Mac at home. I thought it would be saved there, however the app then couldn’t be updated with a new version of my mac. Essentially it contains a summary of my business plan and I didn’t save it anywhere else which is pretty distressing. I can share the name of the board if that helps? Thanks again to you both for coming back to me.

Thanks for the additional information on your issue, Anthony. I’m going to convert your question into a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your account and help!