Answered

Restore deleted items on the board

• 5 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello everyone!

Please help me out to restore deleted items from the board. I accidenatlly deleted all the items and closed the session. Now I can see those changes in the log, but I can’t restore the data. 

How can I restore them? I do desperately need them back. Please help. 

Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 5 October 2020, 17:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ekaterina I - Unfortunately there is no way you can do this yourself. You could try creating a Miro Support & Help Center ticket to see what they say. In the future, you may want to create regular board backups - note this feature is only available on paid/Education plans.

@Ekaterina I - Unfortunately there is no way you can do this yourself. You could try creating a Miro Support & Help Center ticket to see what they say. In the future, you may want to create regular board backups - note this feature is only available on paid/Education plans.

Thank you for your advice Robert! I have already placed my ticket for Miro support. We’ll see what they can do.

Funny thing is that I am on the paid plan, but I have never used backup. 

Userlevel 3

Hey @Ekaterina I  

I’d like to assure you that this issue is in our focus now. As a first step, we’ve just released Content Recovery feature which allows you to restore recently deleted content from Activity List. 

You can read more here https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730913-Activity-List

Please try it and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Anton

Hey @Ekaterina I  

I’d like to assure you that this issue is in our focus now. As a first step, we’ve just released Content Recovery feature which allows you to restore recently deleted content from Activity List. 

You can read more here https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730913-Activity-List

Please try it and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Anton

Thank you Anton. This worked great to recover deleted items by other users! You guys are doing an amazing job!