[RESOVLED] Edge browser - option to select an area of the board as thumbnail missing

• 22 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I noted yesterday that the option to select an area of a board as the board thumbnail has disappeared in the Edge browser.

I reported this to the support team and will update this post as I hear more. While it is possible the support team will reply that this was never an option in Edge, I am fairly certain that I have does this in Edge before.

Edge version while testing: 121.0.2277.128 (Official build) (64-bit). I tested as both a board owner and team member.

Robert Johnson 2 months ago

[resolved] Update from Miro support:

We're happy to let you know that the issue with the thumbnails you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important this feature is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you again for your patience.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro support:

Thank you for reporting the issue. I'd like to assure you that our Engineering Team has already identified the root cause of the issue. They're now doing their best to resolve this for you.

Hopefully, this won't take too much time, so please bear with us! We will keep you updated on our progress.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

[RESOLVED] Update from Miro support:

We're happy to let you know that the issue with the thumbnails you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important this feature is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you again for your patience.