[RESOVLED] 2024-01-29 @ 12:40 AM CST (UTC-6) - Dashboard slow to load | Errors when trying to manage users | etc.

• 29 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to delete some users and also change the team admin on a free account, but I’m getting server errors like the following when trying to do so.

Error captured on Network
Error message on the UI

I am the current Team Admin. Attempting to change the Team Admin also results in a similar error code. Furthermore, I had to wait 3 minutes before this error appeared and still I can’t do anything despite refreshing or clearing cache whatsoever.

Please help.

Robert Johnson 2 months ago

As per Miro’s status page, the Application loading issue incident was resolved as of Jan 29, 2024 - 08:42 UTC:

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Elvin - I tweaked the title of your post as, when I tried to replicate your issue, I found I can barely load several of my Miro accounts at the moment (12:40 AM CST/ITC-6).

I suspect that, if this carries on my longer, there will be something posted on Miro’s status page (I suggest you subscribe for notification of issues here: https://status.miro.com/)

Since your issue is likely related to something larger, I suggest you wait a bit and try again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update: I am not able to create a support ticket, however, surely Miro is aware there is an issue…

Thank you so much @Robert Johnson for the quick response and updating the title! I will keep an eye on the status and check back again later - it seems like there’s a big issue happening on the system. Thanks again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

As per Miro’s status page, the Application loading issue incident was resolved as of Jan 29, 2024 - 08:42 UTC: