[RESOLVED] version tab not appearing in board history

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, 

I am on a consultant plan, and noticed this morning that the version’s tab in history has disappeared. How can i get it back? as i need to restore a previous version to compare changes…

any ideas?

thanks

Robert Johnson 11 months ago

Latest update from Miro support - is RESOLVED:

We're happy to let you know that the issue with the Board Versions you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important this feature is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you for your patience in this matter!

In case you're still facing the issue, feel free to let us know—once you reply to this thread, the ticket will be automatically reopened.

I have checked and my Versions tab is back.

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mansoor A - I am seeing this too and have opened a support ticket.

Board history: versions help center article shows:

But what I see in a both a Team and Consultant Plan:

Userlevel 1
Badge

thanks @Robert Johnson , hope this resolves soon.

same issue for me – version tab is missing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #1 from Miro support:

Hey Robert, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us and reporting the issue! We're truly sorry you've run into it. 

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Things are back to normal for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #2 from Miro support:

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please let me help you to resolve it.

Our developer released several fixes in the recent few hours.
Could you refresh your screen and check if you still have the same issue? 

Thank you for bearing with us and we look forward to hearing from you.

Userlevel 1
Badge

working for me too now, thanks @Robert Johnson 

This says resolved and is 9 months old but I’m having the exact problem described here...has the bug been reintroduced?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

This does appear to be broken again - I am not seeing the Activity and Versions tabs, instead just activities are showing:

I have created a support ticket and will update this post as I hear back from the support team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Latest update from Miro support:

Thank you for reporting the Board Versioning missing on your boards!

Currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is working on fixing it. We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress.

Please, bear with us! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Latest update from Miro support - is RESOLVED:

We're happy to let you know that the issue with the Board Versions you reported has been successfully resolved. We entirely understand how important this feature is for you and your team, so we'd like to thank you for your patience in this matter!

In case you're still facing the issue, feel free to let us know—once you reply to this thread, the ticket will be automatically reopened.

I have checked and my Versions tab is back.