Skip to main content

Greetings, Miro Team!

I located the text box resizing bug. The page will continuously crush if you don't fill it with any symbols and then resize. I verify it using both my PC version and my Android app. In both situations, that has occurred.

However, if there is a symbol in the text field, all is wel

l and there is no mistake.

Hi @AnastasiaBiologyTutor 

Hmmm . . . I tried this using my Mac and the Miro app, and you are right - you can get the board to freeze up!

I’m not sure how to officially report a Miro bug but hopefully someone reading this will know how.

Good catch, @AnastasiaBiologyTutor, and thanks for confirming the bug, @Kenneth Ritley!

I as also able to reproduce the issue and have have reported it to the Miro support team – I will update this post as I hear back from them.

From your titles, I realize that both of you may be Education Plan users and are unable to access the support form, but as a tip for any paid subscribers reading this, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Update from Miro support:

Thanks for reaching out and reporting the issue!

We are going to investigate this with the responsible engineering team, and we'll get back to you with the updates as soon as possible. Please bear with us!

I love fascinating use cases like this. Well found, @AnastasiaBiologyTutor 

I'm glad I could be of assistance :)

Update from Miro support [resolved]:

I’m happy to inform you that our developers fixed the issue you reported earlier. Please check if everything works as expected, and let us know if you see the issue reoccurring!

From my tests, the issue does indeed appear to be resolved.