Skip to main content

I don't know if anyone has experienced this, but I'm having problems with my team's user page. Every time I open it, I get a warning that something has gone wrong and it stays in a loading state forever. I can't see the users or manage them.

I also had a hard time figuring out if this was the best place to ask about it. If not, I apologize and ask for guidance on how to address my problem. 

Thank you!

Hi, I’m experiencing the same problem since yesterday. I’ve tried troubleshooting in multiple ways with no success. Miro support team, please advise. 

@Eugenio Moreira & @Eirini Tsachrelia:

Someone else was reporting this same issue. They tried multiple browsers, the Miro desktop app, but the issue persisted.

They were on the Education Plan - are you as well?

I will go ahead and convert your post/reply into a Miro support ticket. It would be helpful if you could reply to the confirmation email that you receive and let the Miro team know what your set up is, e.g.:

• OS
  • Browser
  • Team Plan type
  • Are you the Admin of the team?

Opening a Miro Support ticket

To anyone with a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Hello Miro Community,

One of our faculty is getting this error message when going to his team user page:

He’s tried multiple browsers so it doesn’t seem to be a cache issue. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

I’m on an education plan and this is happenning to me. My team is now full and I need to remove old users who are no longer using Miro or studying with me

We have a professor seeing the same error:

Hello Robert,

I´m experiencing the same problem

I´m using google chrome. Can you help me please because I can´t send a ticket because I´m using the education team account.

Thanks.

Tita

@Eugenio Moreira & @Eirini Tsachrelia:

Someone else was reporting this same issue. They tried multiple browsers, the Miro desktop app, but the issue persisted.

They were on the Education Plan - are you as well?

I will go ahead and convert your post/reply into a Miro support ticket. It would be helpful if you could reply to the confirmation email that you receive and let the Miro team know what your set up is, e.g.:

• OS
  • Browser
  • Team Plan type
  • Are you the Admin of the team?

Opening a Miro Support ticket

To anyone with a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

@Tita / @icampb15_pratt.edu - I moved your post/reply to this thread and will convert your issue into a Miro support ticket.

@Tita / @icampb15_pratt.edu - I moved your post/reply to this thread and will convert your issue into a Miro support ticket.

I apreciate it

Hi, I’m on an Education account and I also cannot see my users. Same as above. 

Has there been a solution for this?

Thanks!

@Tita - Was your issue resolved by the support team?

Hi @Eugenio Moreira and everyone who contributed to the thread,

As per the ticket regarding this topic, the support team confirmed that there was a bug that caused this behavior. I’ll update the status to RESOLVED as there was a fix released on Aug 24, 2024 that resolved the issue. 

If you encounter the issue again, please do not hesitate to let us know here.