[RESOLVED] Suddenly very laggy and slow

• 8 February 2022
  • 12 replies

got very laggy and slow with last update from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2. i am talking several seconds when navigating and moving stuff

both mac desktop and web version

revert that

Marina 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

We bring our apologies for the inconvenience.

The team identified the root cause of the issue, and rolled out a fix. Can you please check and confirm that Miro is working for you now?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Same here. It freezes and then I get Unresponsive Page msg. Either via Desktop or Browser. 

Userlevel 1

Same, I simply cannot work on my wireframes and I need to prep for a meeting in less than an hour. I’m not impressed.

“revert that crap” : Looks like they listen to you! Menus are back where they were before the update. But still freezing...

all board access really slow and unusable, please fix ASAP

Moving an object takes 15 seconds…

Userlevel 1

@Abby Brown Seiple and it is impossible to move stuff somewhat precisely :disappointed_relieved:
I really hope that the team is aware of the situation and that they are working on it.

What is happening? In the middle of a workshop w clients miro became very laggy and slow. Creating post its, moving existing post its, changing text in existing post its, zooming in and out - all is like walking in glue. The board is not very big, not so many participants and it came all of a sudden. Its very annoying to have performance problems in an otherwise good application. Anyone else?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone,

We bring our apologies for the inconvenience.

The team identified the root cause of the issue, and rolled out a fix. Can you please check and confirm that Miro is working for you now?

It is working now, many thanks

Seems to be working again - thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hurray!! It’s working again. Thanks to you and your team @Marina. I couldn’t see myself spend a day without my Miro boards.

Works normal now. Thank you Marina. What happen exactly?