[RESOLVED] Starred boards view broken (not showing only starred boards)

• 1 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

When I select Starred boards from my dashboard, the title of the page changes to Starred boards, however I am not shown boards I have starred. Now I cannot get to a board that someone shared with me as a Visiting editor.

I have tested from two machines, on two networks, from Windows 10 & 11 64-bit, Chrome and Miro desktop app.

I have opened a support ticket and will update this post with what the support team tells me.

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

The issues appears to have been resolved for me. Anyone else?

@Cate Amery - I am not seeing boards starred by other team members. If you are, I would suggest reporting this to Miro support → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Nope, not resolved for me or Datacom New Zealand.

When you go starred boards… it shows the entire teams boards that they have starred - that is hundreds of boards that *I* am not interested in!!!

I can use the filter to see boards that I own that I have starred, BUT there is no way to find boards that *I* have starred, that are owned by other people…. as they are mixed up in a list of hundreds from all the other team members

It pretty much makes using stars to bookmark *My* favorite boards completely useless, and instead at the moment I have to keep a spread sheet of the links to *my* favorite boards, so I can find them again each day

@Christopher Blair - I am not seeing similar behaviour in my account(s). I would suggest that you report this to Miro support for further investigation: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Nope, not resolved for me or Datacom New Zealand.

When you go starred boards… it shows the entire teams boards that they have starred - that is hundreds of boards that *I* am not interested in!!!

I can use the filter to see boards that I own that I have starred, BUT there is no way to find boards that *I* have starred, that are owned by other people…. as they are mixed up in a list of hundreds from all the other team members

It pretty much makes using stars to bookmark *My* favorite boards completely useless, and instead at the moment I have to keep a spread sheet of the links to *my* favorite boards, so I can find them again each day

Badge +1

@Robert Johnson Just restarted Miro and it’s working as expected: Starred boards show only the boards I have starred. Thanks for the nudge!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

The issues appears to have been resolved for me. Anyone else?

@Cate Amery - I am not seeing boards starred by other team members. If you are, I would suggest reporting this to Miro support → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Badge +1

Came here to report this exact thing. When I select “starred boards”, I see ALL the boards that are starred by ANYONE in my team. That’s not helpful - I want to see boards that *I* starred so I can quickly access them without searching or digging into projects. Hope they can resolve this quickly.

Same thing happening on our account. Confirmed with multiple users. My guess is that Miro updated something on the back end that broke it. I would expect your ticket will flag it with their dev team.