Skip to main content

When trying to import more of my Jamboards into Miro today to use with my students, I just kept receiving that an error had occurred, red x’s on the importer, and boards created for those Jamboards that seemed to be completely blank.

Please help! Is anyone else having this issue and/or can anyone fix this?

Hi @Michelle Dueck 

Thanks for bringing this up!

After further investigation, we found a bug on our end that is causing this issue. The team is already aware and working on the fix. I’ll update this thread once the fix is released. Thank you for your patience!

Any update? The Jamboard deadline is nearing, and I am really hoping to import all of my notes by then!

Thank you again for your help!

Since the Jamboard import is not working I saved my files as PDF’S, if the deadline passes will I be able bring them into Miro with this format.

Thank you.

Hi @Eca As the deadline is approaching the end of the Edit phase on Google October 1, it would be prio to get a fix out, even if the read phase continues on until December, users will need to migrate their Jamboards so that they can continue work in Miro on them. Any news on when we could expect a fix?

Thanks.

Hi, we are facing the same issue - please inform me as well, as soon as the problem is fixed.

Thanks!

Очень ждем! Осталось 5 дней!

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your patience regarding the Jamboard importing issue. I understand how important this is, especially with deadlines approaching.

I’ve followed up with the team about the bug affecting Jamboard imports, and they are actively working on a fix. While I don’t have a specific timeline for the resolution yet, I will keep you updated as soon as I receive more information.

In the meantime, to address @Lascelles Hussey’s question: yes, you can import PDFs into Miro. If you need to proceed with that option, it should work seamlessly.

Thank you all for your understanding, and please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns!

Also suffering from this bug. Given the deadline for no longer being able to edit Jamboards is in a couple days (and it’s a weekend coming up, so I don’t know if your staff are crunching for the weekend), what are the plans for extending the Jamboard wind-down deadline date to allow people to properly export their Jamboards?

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience in this matter! 

I wanted to let you know that your reported issue has been successfully resolved. We understand how important this feature is for you, so we'd like to thank you again for your patience.

If you're still having trouble with the issue, feel free to let us know. 

lifesaver, thank you to everyone who worked on the bugfix

Hey @Eca I’m having trouble importing PNG and JPEG files (200k/less). Any ideas. Drag & drop as well as using the import tool. Any suggestions? 

Hi @Kim Lenox 

Thanks for reaching out!

I could not reproduce the issue on my end. Could you please share the following:

• are you importing the files to Miro from your device? If yes, please share what device you are using to import the files.
  • or are you importing it to Miro from a website? If yes, what action have you tried to import the files? Is it by copying and pasting the files from the website using your keyboard (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V) or using a mouse? 

If possible, kindly share a short video demonstrating the issue so we can provide a more accurate resolution.

Looking forward to your response!

Hi there, I noticed files (PNGs) above 113K didn’t upload, but 105K and below worked fine. These were screenshots created on a Mac (shift+command+3). Both drag and drop and using the upload button were issues. 

Hi @Kim Lenox 

Thanks for the update!

I’ll convert your comment to a support ticket for further investigation. Please check your inbox for their responses. Also, kindly share what helps fix the issue so it will help others who encounters the same problem.