[RESOLVED] Frame names not showing unless zooming in or out

• 9 September 2022
  • 12 replies

I’ve encountered what I think is a bug, but may be a feature… The name of each Frame that I have on my board does not show up unless you are actively zooming in or out (i.e. scrolling the mouse wheel) on the board. It means you can’t see the name of the frames when navigating around the board which seems to be unintentional. Has anyone else seen this?

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

@FrederickAccelerator - Actually, I signed out of Miro and back in and the issue resolved itself - must have been some bad code cached.

Give that a try and let me know.

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@FrederickAccelerator - I am experiencing this too and will open a support ticket - thanks for flagging!

Support team: As the original poster states the frame names are only visible when zooming in/out.

Chrome, Windows 11 64-bit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@FrederickAccelerator - Actually, I signed out of Miro and back in and the issue resolved itself - must have been some bad code cached.

Give that a try and let me know.

@Robert Johnson Hello Robert, I have the exact issue on Chrome but when tried Edge it works fine, I signed out and in again and cleared the cache and still same issue, do you have any other ideas to fix this?

Appreciated, Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ali ElSallab - What about if you sign in through a Chrome Incognito window?

@Robert Johnson thanka for your reply, it does not work, I also tried different laptop and still the same even when tried Edge, I guess it is an ongoing bug from Miro's side 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ali ElSallab - Did you try in an Edge InPrivate window?

It may also help the Miro support team if you could record a video of this happening -- Loom is free and easy to sier and share a video. 

@Robert Johnson  - thanks for picking up. On Chrome, I tried logging out and clearing the cache but this didn’t resolve it. However, I tried on Edge and the issue doesn’t appear on that browser. 

@Robert Johnson Hello Robert, actually I signed in the next day after my last update and the issue got resolved, I believe it is a bug that comes and goes, anyways, thanks a lot for your time and help.

If you could take a video of this happening, that would also be helpful to the Miro support staff.

flagle

@moleculep heasant Robert Johnson recorded a clip in the pinned reply on this thread. 

Thanks

Hello, my team is also facing this issue. We have tried logging out and logging in and it does not resolve the issue. Below is a video of the issue.

Miro | Frame Name + Comments Only showing while zooming - Watch Video

8d7cb5ddaeb146a78366d09ef36a9c2e-with-play.gif

@Mike Sudolsky I guess it is a bug, it got resolved on its own in my case, very weird to be honest