[RESOLVED] Embedded Miro Board Jumps to Top

• 15 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Currently I have a google site with my Miro board embedded as an iframe near the bottom of the webpage. Just recently I started experiencing an issue where whenever I create a sticky note on my Miro board my google site unexpectedly scrolls halway up the webpage. Would love if someone could shine some light on the issue and help me out. Thanks!

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

Update #2 from Miro support:

Good news! We fixed the situation and now the Google Site pages should not jump to top when you add any content. 

You may want to clear your cache and cookies everywhere to ensure that the new fixed Miro version is loaded. 

I have retested and everything is acting as expected.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Quinn Buzzard - Nice catch! I am experiencing this too. I will open a Miro support ticket and report back with what they tell me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #1:

We have passed your case along to the Technical Support Engineers — rest assured they will now investigate this further and get back to you with updates as soon as they can. Please bear with us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #2 from Miro support:

Good news! We fixed the situation and now the Google Site pages should not jump to top when you add any content. 

You may want to clear your cache and cookies everywhere to ensure that the new fixed Miro version is loaded. 

I have retested and everything is acting as expected.